While that might be a slight exaggeration, consider the following:
1. The world’s population is increasing by about 150,000 people PER DAY, seven days a week;
2. The world’s real estate is not increasing at all;
3. There are only about 20 countries in the world worth living in and Canada is very high on that list;
4. The best place in Canada to live is BC, specifically the Lower Mainland;
5. There is now a world-wide demand for real estate in BC;
When you are paying $1000/sq. ft. or more for a place to live, it only makes sense to hire a real estate law firm that specializes in the area.
Ken and friends
how we can help
Thinking about buying or selling property?
1. We can recommend a good realtor or mortgage broker. Getting a good team in place is essential to ensuring a successful result. If you already have a realtor, broker or banker we will work with them to ensure that your transaction proceeds smoothly and efficiently.
2. We can review your contract either before you sign it or if that’s not feasible, we suggest that you include a “subject to satisfactory review by my lawyer within 24 business hours” clause into the contract. Normally there are several other “subject conditions” such as home inspection, title review and the like, so this one will not cause any delay or hesitation on the other party’s side.
3. We will complete the sale or purchase in a competent, efficient manner. If difficulties arise, we can almost always solve them before the completion date.
4. We will answer all of your questions and provide you with a completely understandable explanation of the transaction and all the accompanying documents. By the way, if you think of something AFTER your transaction completes, you can come back with questions or concerns for as long as you own the property.
This was the fourth time we had used Pazder Law Corporation over the years and we have always felt confident knowing we were in such great hands and that everything would be done right, accurately and on time. Kenneth Pazder was available to answer any questions we had along the way as well as explaining and reviewing with us in detail our final close paperwork. We strongly recommend using Pazder Law Corporation.
Ken and his staff at Pazder Law are the best in the business, hands down…He and his staff made a very stressful venture absolutely worry-free.
There are so many ins and outs to mortgages. It’s integral to my work to have a legal advisor like Ken. [He] spends an hour explaining everything to buyers. This is particularly important to first-time buyers. There are never any stupid questions!
…Above all that, Ken was just a really nice, down-to-earth guy and real pleasure to deal with. Will definitely use Ken Pazder again for any future home sales/purchases or other legal needs.
Ken is personable and helpful in my business. He reinforces my package of services and I get great feedback about him from my clients. Clients don’t ask me questions after because they are so well briefed. With other lawyers clients do ask questions afterwards.
From the Blog
January 9, 2018
January 3, 2018